Saturday, May 21, 2016

International Release of My New Hindi Album

Finally my much awaited Hindi album DHUNDLI SI YAADEIN
Some facts about this album DHUNDLI SI YAADEIN
iTunes
https://itun.es/in/WwIAcb
or
in Spotify
https://play.spotify.com/album/3gcbSpAuWHjEV7XFBheZmf?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open

or Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FNWQSMI?ie=UTF8&keywords=dhundli%20si%20yaadein&qid=1463723987&ref_=sr_1_1&s=dmusic&sr=1-1-mp3-albums-bar-strip-0

or Muzoic
http://muzoic.org/artist/annada-prasanna-pattanaik

Still available in many other digital stores

I have put lots of effort to make it available all over the world.
This album brings a collection of some of the best romantic compositions of mine, which were never meant to be compiled in the form of an album. The tunes were composed over a period of almost 25 years reflecting various phases of my life,,
like::::
moving in the mountains of KIRIBURU (my birth place),,
traveling in a Mumbai local train,
while watching a moon rise on Pondicherry Beach etc.
However, the idea of bringing these tunes in the form an album materialised 3 years back when I met
Dr Rajiv Tyagi (a scientist from Australia) Who started putting words to my tunes which eventually inspired me to bring out of my passion for singing which was dormant and was hardly utilised due to my professional career as a flute artist and a composer. This is one album where I have played many roles like of a producer, composer, singer, flute artist and guitarist. I can assure all the passionate music lovers who have been waiting for original creative and soulful compositions ,,,,,
this is it.....
I am sure everyone would be able to relate to romantic phase of their life with this album.
Enjoy and immerse yourself in the world of creative music....
Pl get it
and share with yr music loving friends.
and also write your reviews.
I will be linking Videos of this shortly after.
Keep Blessing me and Keep missing me
Butto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home